Wednesday 21 July 2010

SECONDARY RESEARCH - EVALUATION

SHAKESPEARE - Secondary research and evaluation.

Now i LOVE Shakespeare. I always have and always will, its something i was brought up to understand and appreciate. This is my favorite research so far, i admit there isn't much on him yet apart from the basics, but i want to get down to the primary research because that is the most interesting. People personal experiences with Shakespeare, whether it be through movies, plays or language. What i did find interesting though was the amount of sayings used today that Shakespeare created and that is something i want to use in my primary research. For the next stage of my research i am going to rely on my experiences and the people around me and go to Stratford-upon-Avon and the Globe theater in London. I am really excited and cannot wait to start looking into him further. His impact on our language and culture was monumental, he created a name and person that everyone knew and one of the top romantic stories across the world that people relate to all over the world. I have nothing but respect for him and his works, as should everyone. His work and language may not be to everyones taste but being ignorant of him is no excuse, he helped shape our country and that demands some sort of respect no matter what. I will also be focusing on what his works do for our education today talking to Teachers that implement his works and reactions they get.

No comments:

Post a Comment