Wednesday 11 August 2010

Results to Shakespeare 1

Below shows the results from my first questionnaire with the public. I basically went into my local high-street and just asked around. I only managed to interview 30 people, which wasn't great but it does give me a basic structure to go off. Below show the statistics i found:

Have you heard of Shakespeare - YES/NO - Yes(30) No (0)

Did you learn about him from School/Work/General Knowledge?

Purlple = SCHOOL Green = GENERAL KNOWLEDGE Yellow = OTHER

Other - Movies, TV Show

Have you seen any of his plays?


What plays do you know of his?



Do you find his writing and speech intimidating?

Did you know he invented over 2000 words, that we use regularly today, such as: aggravate, excellent, hurry, lonely the list goes on?

No comments:

Post a Comment